If necessary, remove the memory mord by shorting the
hardware gap located near the DIMM slot.
1. Power off the system.
2. Unplug the adapter and power cable.
3. Remove the battery pack.
4. Remove the lower cover.
5. If necessary, remove the memory module.
6. Locate the hardware gap. The gap is highlighted in the illustration below.
7. Using an electrical conductivity tool, short the two contacts on the hardware gap together.
8. While resting the tool on the two contacts, plug one end of the AC adapter into the DC-in jack and plug
one end to an electrical outlet.
9. Press the power button to turn on the system.
10. After BIOS POST message, remove the tool from the hardware gap.
11. Reinstall the memory modules and lower cover.
12. Restart the system and press during the bootup to enter the BIOS setup screen.
13. Repeat above procedure if the BIOS password is not cleared.
if you find it helpful to this website,Please donate to the author. thank you.!
link from : http://laptop-717.com/reset-bios-password-for-acer-aspire-4715z-4315.html